- This event has passed.
March 12 @ 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
We cordially invite you to join us for the International Women’s Day event, celebrate these incredible people, and show how much we love, respect, and value them. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn more about women in our lives and discover ways to empower them worldwide. While recognizing the achievements and contributions of famous figures from a historical perspective, we believe we have everyday heroes that move among us all of the time! They may be the
– mothers who care for their children
– sisters who love
– wives who manage to juggle both a career and a family.
– daughters who serve
– aunts who care
– friends who trust
– leaders who dream, achieve, and win
– volunteers who work tirelessly to support people
– educators that leave their own children every day to teach others.
– women who work to make the whole thing happen each day at home
So, this Women’s Month 2023, let’s reach out to thank at least ONE woman during March which has been set aside to honor those who have sacrificed so our society could move forward.
This event is for ladies only and it’s free. However, donations to our organization for earthquake victims would be greatly appreciated. Please RSVP through Eventbrite so we can plan the food accordingly.
We look forward to seeing you there